Dragoncrest Cliffs it's all fun and games until the number of eyes change
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

the ginger fidgets under furi's questions, still not totally sure she knows the answer. or - she knows the answer but she feels to embarrassed to admit it aloud, especially since she's the one who enabled the situation in the first place. she was scared rose would replace her and it's her fault now that it's happened. stupid self-fufilling prophecies. 

"no one's gonna kick you out," blixen says, surprised and a little horrified. "i wouldn't let them, and i can handle nomi." nomi will be unhappy, she knows, but furi doesn't deserve to be punished for trying to be nice. and she's right, eske did set a precedent for her. "and - if i pulled the same move i'd be in trouble too, so it's not just -- eske's someone nomi really trusts, she's wanlida."

blixen sucks in a deep breath. "and i was jealous 'cause - i don't know, i got scared you were replacing me and i panicked? but i don't blame you, rose is really pretty and smart and nice and i'm, y'know, kinda bad at... communicating and stuff." her ears flatten back, embarrassed and a little ashamed but it's the truth and it's out there now, so. ball's in your court, furi.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's all fun and games until the number of eyes change - by Blixen - December 13, 2017, 01:57 PM