Dragoncrest Cliffs it's all fun and games until the number of eyes change
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

furi finally moves closer and blix lets go of a breath she didn't know she was holding. "you aren't," she starts to protest (she's the one messing up) -- but then her friend speaks again. i couldn't replace you, and blix puffs up slightly, beaming --

you're my best friend, furi finishes, and a little of a shine comes off that smile. but it's quick and blix moves closer to bury her nose against furi's neck for a moment. "mine too," she says, pulling away. and it's true, and this means they're done fighting, so why does she still feel so weird about the whole thing? 

"you're not messing up," she adds after a moment, trying to put the weird feelings aside for now. "you're just - nice. you care about people - that's a good thing, usually." sheepishly the gona smiles and shrugs: drageda's not soft-hearted the way furi is, usually. but she's learning to not see it as a bad thing, just a different thing.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's all fun and games until the number of eyes change - by Blixen - December 15, 2017, 11:29 AM