Stone Circle But my fate is in your hands
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Speaking to her didn’t feel quite as… forced this time around. He was more at ease, having started to heal after all that he’d gone through; he missed Kendra terribly and would always remember her, but focusing on Bearclaw Valley helped to keep his mind from constantly drifting back to her. Seeing his sister and reestablishing previously damaged and broken bonds helped, too, which added to his overall comfort felt towards being there.

“That’s good,” he said, glad she was doing well, though his mind was more preoccupied with the words that followed. She’d had her children—three of them. Healthy and growing, no problems thus far. Good. He didn’t know where his interest in them stemmed from, in all honesty. Similar to Desna, he’d never shown much interest in his younger siblings; he and their mother hadn’t gotten along at all following their falling out. He’d hated them, really, for more reasons than who gave birth to them. To him, they were nothing more than stains on his family tree, bothersome and weak. Had he the opportunity, there was a high chance that he would have killed them after their births, but by then he’d been gone. Yet, hearing about his nieces and nephews, he couldn’t feel any hostility towards them. It was easy to accept them as members of his family, despite the distance between him and their mother. So, when he was offered a chance to meet them, he was quick to say, “Yeah, I think I’d like to meet them.” He didn’t really know how to act around children, figuring that whatever he needed to do would just come to him.

Alexander’s ears perked, attention then drawn elsewhere. “She’s really here?” he asked, disbelief evident in his tone. When had she returned? Before he could ask, his eyes were pulled over to the sudden appearance at her side, crimson seeking copper. He didn’t need to hear her speak or hear her name to know exactly who it was; those were the same eyes that he saw when looking at his father, and had only ever seen on one other wolf. “Nanook?” he said, though it came out more like a question that a statement. And there his voice stopped, unable to string together any amount of words that might help him along. Glancing back at his other sister, he soon found his gaze drifting back and forth between the both of them, not knowing what else to do other than stare.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
But my fate is in your hands - by Xan - December 15, 2017, 03:28 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Xan - December 19, 2017, 02:40 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2017, 08:49 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Nanook - December 20, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Xan - January 01, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 07:00 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Nanook - January 11, 2018, 06:59 PM