Stone Circle But my fate is in your hands
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was difficult to speak. He knew it was Nanook, he hadn’t needed the confirmation, but that confirmation made it feel real. Even with time and all odds working against them, they’d found each other; the final piece of their family was missing, still, but at least the three of them were there. It was nice, seeing them after so long, especially under pleasant circumstances. There were no arguments forcing them to take sides or parents whose problems would take them away from one another again—they were adults, each in charge of their own lives. And, perhaps, that made the reunion all the greater.

“I, uh…” he struggled to find his words. “Hey.” It was nothing spectacular—he wasn’t currently capable of saying anything elaborate—but it was something. He shifted his weight from side to side, feeling incredibly awkward and out of place. Although them each now being on their own would help them grow back together, right now it just didn’t feel right. He didn’t feel like he should be there, he didn’t know how to talk to her; things were entirely different now, compared to the old days in the valley. He had started relearning how to talk to Desna—he was nowhere near to perfecting his approach—but Nanook was new. She was different, grown and no longer the same pup he’d favoured and fought as a child.

“I don’t know what to say,” he admitted with a frown. Why was this so difficult? She was his sister, they both were, and they were finally back together—wasn’t that what he’d always wanted? Shouldn’t this be easy, then?
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
But my fate is in your hands - by Xan - December 15, 2017, 03:28 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Xan - December 19, 2017, 02:40 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2017, 08:49 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Nanook - December 20, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Xan - January 01, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 07:00 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Nanook - January 11, 2018, 06:59 PM