The Heartwood I have blessed each one of these bullets
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Good thread!!! Bernie is a sweetheart!!! Such good!!!

The burly man was off, and while Screech was pleased to see him go, he didn't show it. A part of him was surprised by the fact he'd carried on a normal conversation like a normal person who only ever had normal things happen to them, because he felt all kinds of abnormal - but he let the moment slip away as he began to drift to sleep, and was unconcious within a few moments after that. Granted, the boy's slumber would be characterized by some strange dreams involving ghosts and ravens and probably a few portents of things to come - so it wouldn't be restful, and soon enough he'd be up and roaming for another haven within which to hide.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 20, 2017, 04:12 PM