Bearclaw Valley Be Prepared
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Two-toned gaze followed the lighter girl as she descended the wall, flicking back towards the more stubborn of the two only a handful of times. By the time she’d reached the ground he had already taken a few slow steps in her direction, bringing them closer together quicker than either of them might have anticipated; he let a few steps worth of space remain between them, trying his best not to spook her right back up with her sister. Yet, looking at her, he couldn’t help but take away from that distance, too.

“You look like Nanook,” he noted, only to silently question whether or not she’d know who that is. In a poor attempt at not confusing her, he added, “Your aunt.” Had Desna told them about her? About Sesi? He wouldn’t be surprised if his existence was the only one not mentioned, the history between him and his sisters a long one; although he was in the process of further mending things, that didn’t matter, it seemed. “But you have your mother’s eyes,” he pointed out, only just now noticing the shared trait. Absorbed in his observations of her, he’d nearly forgotten about her sister—but when he remembered she was there, he gave a slow shake of his head before pointing his nose in her direction and asking, “Is she always this stubborn?” It was another trait shared with Desna—himself, too, though he would never admit that aloud—he realised, but refrained from pointing out. They both likely already knew how much they resembled their mother, they didn’t need him commenting on every little similarity.

“Would you just come down here already?” he tried again, not yet ready to give up; Alexander had never been too keen on giving up, the act itself something that he could almost never commit. “What will convince you to come down? Do you want to hear stories about your mother? Your grandparents? I can tell you anything.” Bribery? Worth a shot.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Be Prepared - by Steph - December 19, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Be Prepared - by Clary - December 20, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: Be Prepared - by Steph - December 20, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: Be Prepared - by Xan - December 21, 2017, 02:19 AM
RE: Be Prepared - by Clary - December 22, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: Be Prepared - by Steph - December 23, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Be Prepared - by Xan - December 26, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: Be Prepared - by Clary - January 01, 2018, 07:29 PM