Redhawk Caldera When I am king, you will be first against the wall
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee was drowsing on the slopes when X pecked her awake, flapping his wings and pointing his sharp beak toward the northern borderline. She blinked the sleep from her orange eyes and sat up, squinting in that direction. When she lurched onto all fours and craned forward, eyes narrowed into tiny slits, her lips parted in an audible gasp.

She brushed past the hawk, then began running downhill, making a beeline toward the borders. She still couldn't believe her eyes and Towhee didn't know how to feel. To add to the confusion, the scent was all wrong as she closed the space and found herself gaping in confusion at... well, not Nightjar, after all.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
When I am king, you will be first against the wall - by Whip - December 20, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: When I am king, you will be first against the wall - by Towhee - December 20, 2017, 05:08 PM