Redhawk Caldera When I am king, you will be first against the wall
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Whip," he said. It took Towhee a moment but she did place the name; this was yet another one of her elder siblings. Everything sort of clicked into place then. Still, she frowned slightly as she tried to parse her thoughts and feelings. She wished she could look away from his face, but then she wouldn't be able to converse with him.

"I'm Towhee Redhawk," she told him, "your younger sister. One of them, anyway." She paused. She hadn't quite relaxed, though her body language was more neutral than anything now. "Have you called for Elwood and Finley?" she asked. It did not yet occur to her that she should explain the question.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
When I am king, you will be first against the wall - by Whip - December 20, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: When I am king, you will be first against the wall - by Towhee - December 20, 2017, 05:37 PM