Redhawk Caldera When I am king, you will be first against the wall
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Gonna conclude this, since it's been sitting a few weeks. :)

In the past, this would've been the point where Towhee dismissed herself, perhaps moodily, leaving her uncle to deal with the prodigal son alone. But this time, the mercenary glanced at her godfather and signed, -Could I do it, Uncle Elwood? I'll fill him in about the war in exchange for some stories about dad. He says they were close.- Naturally, Elwood and others had told her plenty about both her parents, yet the aspiring historian never failed to seize an opportunity to better get to know her legendary predecessors.

Assuming the Alpha male didn't mind that she took the wheel, Towhee faced Whip, giving him an opportunity to answer Elwood's question. When he was done, she piped up and said, "I'm actually going to take over from here. I want to hear more about dad. And I'll bring you up to speed on what's happening around here." She shot her godfather a final glance as if to double-check, Is that okay?

Soon enough, the brother and sister were plodding along through a slushy trough around the perimeter, Towhee firing dozens of questions at Whip, who fielded them expertly. The Gamma felt she already knew her parents pretty well because of all the stories she'd been told throughout her life, yet she was always happy to flesh out her knowledge that much more. It made Peregrine and Fox feel more three-dimensional, less imaginary and more real.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
When I am king, you will be first against the wall - by Whip - December 20, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: When I am king, you will be first against the wall - by Towhee - December 28, 2017, 03:39 PM