Redhawk Caldera We're the guys that stop the monsters.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,999 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
-Go find Phox,- Towhee signed to X before repeating the command out loud. He gave her a sharp look, then obeyed. The she-wolf watched as he spread his wings and swooped into the air, quickly gaining altitude and circling several times before banking hard to the left and soaring in the direction of the rendezvous site.

When he was out of sight, the mercenary turned and squinted in the direction of the Drageda camp. Towhee began padding along the borders, casually patrolling even as she made her way toward their guests. Our allies, she mentally corrected. The closer she came, the more her tread slowed, so that she veritably crept toward the makeshift settlement. Her orange eyes scanned for the color red, though she wasn't searching for her sister, Wildfire, but for her niece, @Blixen.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 26, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - December 26, 2017, 09:41 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 27, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Mallaidh - December 27, 2017, 07:57 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - December 28, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - December 29, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - January 02, 2018, 08:54 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - January 02, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - January 06, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - January 08, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - January 11, 2018, 12:40 PM