Redhawk Caldera We're the guys that stop the monsters.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Someone has attitude problems! *whispers: it's Towhee*

Patience wasn't exactly one of Towhee's virtues. It had already been tested much in the last ten minutes, between the various interruptions. And now Blixen was insisting that she give up on the spar and go look for her wayward relatives. The Gamma hit her breaking point and backed away with an angry snarl.

"Fucking fine then! If you don't want to spar, we won't." Without another word, she pivoted and stomped away. She had no intention of looking for anyone (except perhaps for Phox), except for a more willing sparring partner. What a goddamn waste, she fumed silently as she departed, refusing to look back.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 26, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - December 26, 2017, 09:41 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 27, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Mallaidh - December 27, 2017, 07:57 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - December 28, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - December 29, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - January 02, 2018, 08:54 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - January 02, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - January 06, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - January 08, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - January 11, 2018, 12:40 PM