Haunted Wood darling you've got to let me know
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

The meat did not smell all that great but it was all he could provide her, and so it would have to do. Screech didn't notice the awful stench of it thanks to his busted nose, but when she turned the query back upon him, he remembered and half-crunched it with a small sniffle. Nose still hurts but... I'll be fine.

As for the rumblings of war on the horizon, he didn't feel the need to mention it. The entire concept made him nervous - but what plagued his mind right now was the imminent danger that Moonspear presented. He was uncharacteristically solemn, letting down some of his usual defenses as he relaxed beside her. I haven't told anyone about... y'know.. killing that girl, he would've said. It had been a few days since his run-in with the stranger (Indra) and he wondered back to that moment, curious about what Cassiopeia had thought in those first few seconds upon finding them.

Then, he remembered the gut-twisting thoughts he'd had about the girl. Without thinking he murmured, Have you ever...? I mean, living in Blackfeather with those.. people... He looked at her with an undetermined emotion; his face was a mess of interest, abhorrence, curiosity, and a dash of apprehension. Did he really want to know?

Messages In This Thread
darling you've got to let me know - by Cassiopeia - December 27, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 28, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Cassiopeia - December 29, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 29, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Cassiopeia - December 29, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 29, 2017, 11:21 PM