Lake Rodney And even monsters can do good in this world.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Wraen turned to speak to Hydra, so Towhee missed most of what she said, though she caught one word: "Galaxy." She swallowed, trying to place the name before it dawned on her. For the nth time that day, her heart clenched. Her face went slack in disbelief as she turned her orange eyes to her ally, lips parting only to press closed again as the black yearling launched into an exhaustive description of what had transpired.

It was a lot of information to process with a mind already wrung dry. Towhee felt as if she'd hit critical mass as her emotions twisted and knotted into an unrecognizable mass somewhere at her core. She felt bewilderment at Titmouse's purported involvement; despair at young Galaxy's death; concern for Gannet's fate; relief (and then melancholy) when Phox wasn't mentioned at all; and then... that vast, aching emptiness returned.

Towhee wished she could've said she knew Titmouse wouldn't harm a little girl that way. But she couldn't vouch for him at all, especially not lately. She flashed back to their recent altercation. There was something deeply wrong with him. Now he'd gotten Gannet—and possibly the rest of the Redhawks—into what sounded like a very risky situation. As Towhee continued to parse the details, she wondered what information she should share herself to help them make sense of it all.

"The wolf you've just described is missing, along with my other litter mate." She paused, deliberating. "I thought Gannet was gone too." Towhee stalled again. "What happened, exactly? How were my brothers involved? Was Phox—black fur, chubby build—there too?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 01:35 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Hydra - December 30, 2017, 12:22 AM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 30, 2017, 05:56 AM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 30, 2017, 01:57 PM