Lake Rodney And even monsters can do good in this world.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She scarcely glanced at Wraen as she moved away, every bit of her focus honed on Hydra. She felt ill when her ally proposed a possibility she hadn't before considered: what if Phox hadn't run out on them at all? What if he had been taken? It seemed very improbable, especially considering his size and skills. Her instincts niggled, telling her it wasn't the case. All the same, she couldn't simply dismiss something like that out of hand.

Hydra outlined a plan and Towhee wanted to jump on it, go there right now, if only to make sure Phox hadn't been abducted. But tempting though it was to impulsively thrust herself headlong into such a plot, she knew she needed to consult with her godparents first and foremost. She would inform them of everything she'd learned today and float Hydra's idea past them, then see how they wanted to proceed. Towhee was, after all, nothing if not loyal to Redhawk Caldera.

"Hydra..." the deaf wolf began after a long, ponderous silence. "I'm really sorry about Galaxy." Maybe Phox had been kidnapped, maybe he'd left of his own free will, but at least he wasn't dead. "You know that my pack didn't condone anything Tit might've done." Her calm presence here spoke volumes, though Towhee wanted to be sure. "And you might be right. I didn't even think..." None of these possibilities of Blackfeathers' involvement had even occurred to her, which in hindsight was extremely ignorant on her part.

"I have to go," she announced suddenly, gazing steadily into Hydra's familiar eyes. "I have to tell my aunt and uncle about this." Towhee prepared to turn and disembark imminently, though she paused to add, "Drageda has arrived and the two packs plan to march on Blackfeather Woods soon. I'm not sure when, exactly. And X—he's gone too." An agonized look crossed her face. "How do we do this?" How could they coordinate their movements, when their packs were at such odds?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 01:35 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 29, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Hydra - December 29, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Hydra - December 30, 2017, 12:22 AM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Wraen - December 30, 2017, 05:56 AM
RE: And even monsters can do good in this world. - by Towhee - December 30, 2017, 01:57 PM