Redhawk Caldera In Germany Before the War
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Maybe they ran." She almost jumped to correct him, fill him in on the last known whereabouts of Titmouse and Gannet, but Towhee's tongue remained still a moment. She did have the niggling suspicion that Phox had done just that. It was why she hadn't gone running to Blackfeather Woods directly. Doing that would be a suicide mission anyway, though there was part of Towhee that sensed—no, that somehow knew—that she wouldn't find her brother there at all.

"Gannet's at Moonspear, hurt enough that he can't come home until he's better. And it's all because Tit apparently murdered one of their pups," Towhee eventually said, expression dull to match her voice as she relayed these facts to Whip. "I am angry," she continued, shooting Whip a strange sort of look, as if a mutual understanding seemed to pass between them, "but I'm... discombobulated too. I don't know what to think or how to feel." She paused, scuffing a paw in the snow. "I just want to kill something... someone."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
In Germany Before the War - by Whip - December 29, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - December 30, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - December 31, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - January 04, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - January 05, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - January 05, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - January 07, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - January 08, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - January 09, 2018, 10:27 AM