Redhawk Caldera In Germany Before the War
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Whip seemed utterly unmoved by the news of their siblings. He looked at her speculatively and Towhee returned his gaze steadily. "Be angry," he told her. "Embrace it." She didn't feel as though she had a choice in the matter. She had never possessed a sunny disposition, yet she wasn't a particularly angry individual either. But lately...

His next question caused her to blink. She was a predator, so of course she'd killed. But she understood what Whip was asking. -Yeah,- she signed, then remembered to say it aloud as well: "Yeah, I have. Have you?"

Not only would she learn the answer to her question, she would walk away from this encounter knowing a lot more about her older brother as well. Towhee wasn't entirely certain what she made of it—he was rather darker at his core than she had expected—although once they parted ways, she made a note to follow up after the war and dig even deeper into the wolf known as Whip.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
In Germany Before the War - by Whip - December 29, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - December 30, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - December 31, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - January 04, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - January 05, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - January 05, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - January 07, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - January 08, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - January 09, 2018, 10:27 AM