Neverwinter Forest Girl, use me while you can
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
I didn’t feel like making a long list of travel threads because that would be waaaay too many starting posts for me—so I’m just throwing him at you @Hydra

It was early in the morning when he awoke, a chill in the air making him shiver. The sun was blocked out by storm clouds overhead, their looming threat of more snowfall neither exciting nor angering him; whilst the blanket of white gave him ample opportunity to blend in with his surroundings, he felt there to be enough currently that he need not worry—beyond the forest, anyways. The woodland seemed to be protected by the evergreens that made it up, their branches having allowed for little snow to reach the ground beneath them. He’d chosen to rest there for this very reason, knowing that it would help him maintain his warmth, similar to how the walls of his valley cut down on the force of the wind—ah, his valley. Not long had passed since he’d loosed a howl to those dwelling within the walls, telling them of his plan for a short journey. And whilst the trek had turned into something longer than what was originally planned, he was still well within the timeframe that he had set for himself. Before long, he would be back home with his followers—and Arthur, of course. Can never forget Arthur.

For now, he stretched out his muscles and shook his coat free of however many pine needles had taken up residence there. Immediately after, he was heading south through the forest, deciding to give the place a good once over before setting his course for home.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Girl, use me while you can - by Xan - December 30, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Lyra - January 05, 2018, 10:51 AM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Xan - January 06, 2018, 07:28 AM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Xan - January 28, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: Girl, use me while you can - by Lyra - March 10, 2018, 11:12 AM