King Elk Forest can you call me when we're almost halfway
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
gonna assume del told jomyo about the antë rank behind the scenes, i can change this if you'd prefer!

company sounds more than a little stressful right now, but he realises the figure approaching is jomyo and relaxes by degrees. he likes jomyo - she's reliable and practical, and of the núro he's known her the longest. hell, he'd met her before he'd even been fasttracked to nénar. and most importantly, she's stuck around, which is why when mato'd stepped down delight had immediately picked her for his antë. (he remembers burke serving as antë when they'd first formed, and then everything had gotten so mixed up and desperate that they'd abandoned the practice -- but now tindómë is steady if not thriving yet, and frankly, delight needs the fuckin' backup). 

"hey," he says when she draws within earshot, and even manages a quick smile and a wag of his tail. "how's it hanging?" with a pang of guilt delight realises he doesn't actually know much about what's going on with his packmates, outside of the love-triangle-and-impending-death situation he's gotten himself stuck in the middle of. he hangs out with sunflower sometimes, but he hasn't seen anatha or done much with kota or gracious. maybe they need some kind of hang out sesh? he'll think on it.
Messages In This Thread
can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 01, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 06, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 08, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 12, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 13, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 15, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 18, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 21, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 26, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 31, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 04, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 04, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 05, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 06, 2018, 08:56 PM