Bearclaw Valley salt trap
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
She seemed persistent with her declaration of biting things and killing those who hurt. He wasn’t entirely sure how to feel towards her words, whether he should take them to heart or write them off as a mere desperate attempt at friendship—but she did not need his friendship, so why press for it unless it was genuine? Even still, he was adamant—and then she mentioned the bear, at which Xan couldn’t help but grin. “The bear is too lazy to help us,” he stated, though there was an unusual softness to his tone that didn’t quite fit his voice. “We can try to be friends. Does that work?” He couldn’t figure out why he was even humouring the idea of a legitimate friendship, but doing so felt right—natural.

Alexander didn’t know what sort of an answer to expect from her. But when she shook her head, he suddenly felt relieved, realising that she wouldn’t be going anywhere. What followed, however, was something that he hadn’t even thought far enough ahead to consider. Thankfully, the answer was a simple one: “If he can fight and hunt and will do both for the pack, he can stay.” If not, not even his newly formed friendship with her would be likely to change his mind.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
salt trap - by Moor - January 01, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: salt trap - by Xan - January 01, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: salt trap - by Moor - January 02, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: salt trap - by Xan - January 03, 2018, 03:38 AM
RE: salt trap - by Moor - January 13, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: salt trap - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 02:17 AM
RE: salt trap - by Moor - January 20, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: salt trap - by Xan - January 21, 2018, 02:38 AM