Cedar Sweep doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my [ game ]
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

he catches that split-second, and his brows furrow, concerned, but it's over in a blink and she's moved on. he doesn't think he imagined it -- he's good at catching these subtle things -- but still he doesn't know what could have caused it. maybe she's been through something similar and he reminded her of that pain..? (never would it occur to him that she's spoken to brienne, and about him.)

at her question he shakes his head, even as she quickly backtracks. "i don't mind," the morwinyon tells her honestly. "it's not very - it's not a secret, really. but, um, no. that's not why." and he pauses, because he means it, he realises suddenly, in answer to both. he takes a beat to collect his thoughts. "i mean i - want to do good by him, yes. and i worry -- but it's not... tindómë was my first home after... i lost my birth pack," delight says awkwardly, glancing down, "and i really do care about it. but.. i don't know. i told him -- we were talking about his ex, because she'd been missing, and he said he'd almost left to go look for her.

and if he'd done that, i would have followed him, even if it meant our destruction."
he chances a look at her face, embarrassed. "i think i still would," the androgyne admits, and it hurts him a little, "but then sometimes i think maybe i wouldn't, now. i don't think he'd leave, i mean, but sometimes he gets stuck on things and someone has to follow him to pull him back, you know?" and it should have been brienne, in a better world.
Messages In This Thread
RE: doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my [ game ] - by Ariel - January 11, 2018, 02:15 PM