Moonspear Fling into battle, spring to your feet boys
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
she Lurk. don't wait up for me in post order bc idk what she'll be here yet :p
Amekaze had been nearby enough and followed Charon from a little ways back because she wanted to see this play out. Neither of them had put any effort towards the resident wounded Redhawk, although now it was time they get their answers--or attempt to, at the least. Nothing was going to change Galaxy's death, or even her overall outlook towards those of the Caldera, but she did want to hear this yearling attempt to explain himself to her harsh mate.

She would provide no buffer to the situation. The boy--Gannet--was at Charon's mercy. She arrived just as they engaged, and hung back to listen, unflinching. There was ire in her cold stare. She would never trust a Redhawk.

No plot or not, supposedly, she still wanted to know why they were here where Galaxy had so happened to perish.. and who that other fleeing wolf had been (and the one she wished they'd got their grip on too). They had to know how suspicious this was in a time when tensions were already drawn so tight.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Fling into battle, spring to your feet boys - by Gannet - January 02, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Fling into battle, spring to your feet boys - by Amekaze - January 04, 2018, 12:16 AM