Moonspear Fling into battle, spring to your feet boys
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Nothing was really going anywhere too quickly. These were still answers, but were literally the most bare minimum that she felt comfortable with considering such. Her eyes were still narrow and ears fanning back, vaguely annoyed but still, could that really be all there was? She glanced towards Charon with a small sigh and an irritated tail-lash. Her interest in him was waning. They had some new pieces, but nothing groundbreaking. Still.. this wasn't over quite yet.

"You are Fox's son, yes?" Ame asked, returning her sights to Gannet, although she knew he was; she wasn't exactly prepared to wait for him to say otherwise. He had to be. She wanted the confirmation though. The bird-themed name, the sterling eyes, the simpleton head.. "She stirred an awful lot of shit for me in her day. Your father, too." Although to a much lesser extent, she still would hang it over him if she could--not that she expected it to seem to sink in much considering what she thought of their intelligence.

"Too much trouble follows when Redhawks start lurking around my own, and I will tolerate no more. You are lucky.. especially that the leg is all they got to," she gestured, leaving a foreboding pause to remind him to be thankful for his life, every second of it. She only didn't kill him because she didn't want the Redhawk backlash right now, and he might continue to be more valuable alive. "Although that could always change." she quipped and turned, brushing against Charon with the maneuver. She was tired of looking at the Redhawk, and returning the lead of the situation to her mate with that. She had new facts to ruminate on and no patience left. He was free to do as he pleased, or save him for another time and leave with her.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Fling into battle, spring to your feet boys - by Gannet - January 02, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Fling into battle, spring to your feet boys - by Amekaze - January 18, 2018, 12:13 AM