Redhawk Caldera this might not be the best time but i have something to say
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,014 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The wolf flinched and rolled at the crucial moment, avoiding a fatal hit. Towhee's teeth scraped into the unyielding flesh along her cheekbone, all the way down to the tendons in her neck. It felt so good, despite missing the critical hit. Double tap, she thought wildly even as she peeled back her lips to repeat her strike, only hopefully with a little more accuracy this time.

But the stranger had rolled and submitted, which instinctively gave the Gamma pause. She immediately looked to Finley, whose body language commanded her to, "Hang on." Towhee ground her teeth in frustration but did as she was told, looming over their unwelcome guest and inhaling deeply when the scent of freshly spilt blood tickled her nostrils.

The Alpha female said something that, without any tone, baffled Towhee a little. Just to make things clear (for herself if not the stranger), she added gruffly, "Get the fuck out of here right the fuck now." If she didn't obey promptly, she was dead meat.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread