Swiftcurrent Creek deadly light
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander’s ears perked at the mention of the word sister. He was unaware that Sif had any sisters but, with the way this new girl spoke, it was difficult to not see a relation; of course, anyone could have trouble with speaking, they didn’t have to be related to Sif for that, but there were a few too many similarities for him to question the relation. Calm down,” he said shortly after, wondering if her relaxing might better her speech. Whilst he could understand her fairly well, the panic in her voice bothered him and he suspected that it made talking more difficult for her.

“I know Wardruna,” he responded, brows pinching together briefly, only to smooth out as he continued. “They both live in my valley—they’re members of my pack.” Did she intend to be reunited with them, or was she trying to avoid them? He wondered about this to himself, falling silent for a moment before outright asking, “Are you looking for them?” Reuniting family wasn’t something he generally concerned himself with unless it was his own, but Sif was… interesting. He wanted to help her if he could, even if that meant leading this sister of hers back to the valley.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
deadly light - by Spooky Camilla - January 05, 2018, 01:16 AM
RE: deadly light - by Xan - January 05, 2018, 05:09 AM
RE: deadly light - by Spooky Camilla - January 06, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: deadly light - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: deadly light - by Spooky Camilla - January 17, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: deadly light - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: deadly light - by Spooky Camilla - January 19, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: deadly light - by Xan - January 23, 2018, 02:02 PM