Moonspear ghost lit
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She was not opposed to the company for now and maybe he seemed a little nervous to her, which she hoped may settle. Moods may grow fickle so long as nights stayed this long, but she was curious about him and to have him alone (she had been alone for now) would be an easy opportunity to find out more. It could be a fulfilling distraction from all else, so she had no qualms. "Same here," she replied simply enough in lieu of outright sympathy. She was having a mixed feeling over nights like these lately, all spurred into a quiet fury since her unlucky daughter's death.

"It has been a little bumpy here these days, but.." she murmured, as understanding as she could be for him trying to find his place here now--in winter, with interests in so many places at once. Too, their ranks held great potential for flux as so many younger wolves really began to find their place here. She wondered how he would fare. So far, he appeared fit enough to contend among her family. "How are you settling in? I know so little about you," she chuffed, having moved a few paces closer to him beneath the cover of the words. As she liked to ask, since there was no telling how else they'd be as their lives changed on the mountain.. she looked him over coolly from her new, slightly adjusted angle.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
ghost lit - by Amekaze - January 05, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: ghost lit - by Talion - January 06, 2018, 07:42 AM
RE: ghost lit - by Amekaze - January 11, 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: ghost lit - by Talion - January 11, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: ghost lit - by Amekaze - January 15, 2018, 12:56 AM