Moonspear under the moon
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Hydra was clear and concise, leading her into a greater, finer focus quickly. She had to process this, but with them, she was able to be unbounded. She didn't care what became of the runaway, so nodded. "Good," Ame remarked quietly as she reached to nudge her snout and teeth through her daughter's fur, despite her fallen ears. They had been granted a chance and took it. Amekaze wouldn't fault them. "I am glad, that makes it.. something," she wasn't going to object to his loss of an eye, and deemed the symbolism in it a valuable statement. If anything he should be grateful for his life. Waiting might have been wisest (especially with their Drageda allies here too), but Redhawks didn't warrant much mercy from her--especially not with Galaxy dead, at their fault or not. Grief wasn't making her very kind.

At least this quick turnaround for punishment would hopefully have him remember his misdoings, and never would he come sniffing around this swatch of the Wilds again with that in mind. "He turns up near here again and he is done for," she growled. Any nosy, suspicious Redhawks were going to be high priority targets if they got close enough for her to find out about.

But, the Blackfeathers. "Settled?" she asked, quirking a brow with interest: tell me more. She could stand to find out the details, as it was a conclusion she could take easily. Unexpected, perhaps, but favorable to their side. She did want to shake free of all interest in anything the Caldera even so much as touched. If they had what they wanted from Blackfeather, their future involvement still changed considerably.

Hydra told her what she needed to know. Afterward, she had plenty to process, and now something to work with. They were not going to suffer because of this and she was determined to make sure of it.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
under the moon - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: under the moon - by Amekaze - January 05, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: under the moon - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: under the moon - by Amekaze - January 06, 2018, 10:56 PM