Moonspear Nowhere plans for nobody
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
With a cold, stern stare, she showed no outward signs of being impressed. Instead her tail flicked in growing irritation. He seemed to be on a path of least resistance on why he ended up here, which kind of prickled at her the wrong way. Winter was upon them, and she might have had the resources to take on a few more.. she wasn't so keen towards that seemingly easy attitude. Not right now and not unless she saw more beneath. "Prove to me why you would be worth a home here," she said, teeth clicking subtly with the words and gesturing to the spires above, for they were even more demanding than her.

Her hackles rose too. She needed fierce, cooperative, savvy wolves. He could roam and keep himself alive, but what would that mean stuck to one place? One cause that wasn't only his own?  "Or show me how fast you can run." Amekaze offered with a mischievous glint in case he had nothing that might suit her.

If and when he didn't seem to take to whatever she was oh-so-generously offering, she was plenty glad to help remove him from here.

UH WHAT A BITCH BUT I ENJOY LENNON D:
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Nowhere plans for nobody - by Lennon - January 05, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: Nowhere plans for nobody - by Amekaze - January 06, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: Nowhere plans for nobody - by Lennon - January 06, 2018, 12:55 AM
RE: Nowhere plans for nobody - by Amekaze - January 07, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: Nowhere plans for nobody - by Lennon - January 09, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: Nowhere plans for nobody - by Amekaze - January 11, 2018, 11:00 PM