Phantom Hollow feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole;; falling for forever
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
ooh I'm glad ^-^ these two are super fun to write together!
Alarian was triumphant to see the shock and confusion written on the other wolf's face, but it only lasted a second. The smile caused a flustered heat to grow in his cheeks, and he was caught off guard for a moment; long enough that when Lennon moved to flip him, he offered little resistance.
The boy was as surprised as the other had been to suddenly find himself on his back-- but for some reason he felt little inclination to fight back anymore. There was a strange fluffy feeling floating inside of him, like he was full of feathers and warmth. He smiled and brushed his nose softly just under Lennon's ear.
You win. He murmured blithely, not moving for a moment. But then he was embarrassed and he didn't know why, so he slid gently from under the other wolf and tried not to look rattled by the unidentifiable feeling. We should uhh--
Alarian paused to clear his throat, giving Lennon another shy but friendly smile. We should get to hunting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole;; falling for forever - by Alarian - January 07, 2018, 08:23 PM