Bearclaw Valley when i was young, i needed it
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
He knew she needed a medic, that much was obvious. The only problem being that he couldn’t think of any medics to call. He tried to think, being reminded almost immediately of Ocra, but didn’t stop to consider calling her before his mind bounced off and onto another name: @Poet. He didn’t know if she was around or out but hoped to high hell that she was at least near enough to hear him, wherever she was, as he loosed a call for her. Having never seen her at work, he didn’t know just how vast her knowledge was, but figured it would be better than his other option—who he’d only ever seen treat minor wounds, long ago, and Indra’s wasn’t anything close to minor.

Xan’s ears fell flat against his head as the sobbing intensified, feeling uncomfortable but also wanting to help. He stood there for a while, just watching the sisters, before dropping down to his stomach and inching closer; he didn’t know what he could do for her, still, but he wanted to do something. “Do you remember what he looked like?” he asked. “Where’d this happen?” If he couldn’t help her medically, then maybe he could at least look into finding whatever beast had done this to her.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
when i was young, i needed it - by Indra - January 07, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Xan - January 08, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Laurel - January 08, 2018, 03:19 AM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Indra - January 09, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Xan - January 15, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Hamartia - January 15, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Laurel - January 18, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: when i was young, i needed it - by Indra - January 18, 2018, 11:40 PM