Bearclaw Valley I don’t want anything more from you
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Following the discovery of Indra’s maimed body, he was more alert than ever; it didn’t matter that she’d been attacked outside of the valley, the risk of danger was still there. She had survived her encounter with the assailant, but who was to say that their next victim would be as lucky? He wanted to say with full certainty that the valley was safe, that no one would dare to trespass, but he couldn’t—he couldn’t lie to himself. There were those out in the world that didn’t respect the boundaries put into place by packs, as well as some that viewed themselves as far too great to ever be caught. He knew these things and could not deny the authenticity of either, not wanting to imagine what might happen if he did.

Alexander took to the entrance, pissing and leaving his scent behind where he could all along the Boulder Path, set on making his claim—and message—clear: stay out. And when he reached the end of the path he stopped, staring out into the distance, momentarily standing guard outside the walls of his kingdom.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 08, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 10, 2018, 06:00 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 12, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 15, 2018, 02:39 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 17, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 03:24 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 17, 2018, 05:02 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 18, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 22, 2018, 02:47 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - February 06, 2018, 04:05 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - February 06, 2018, 05:14 AM