Blackfeather Woods lord of the flies
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
There may have been movement nearby in the trees, but the poisonous spores had clouded her mind too much for Maegi to distinguish between what was there and what was not--what was real and what was imagined. Ignoring it--for now--she looked at Euron.

"Cicero told me," she responded, a distinct edge to her voice. She had not spoken to Cicero since their last meeting. Maegi was craving more knowledge about poisons, but she hadn't been able to bring herself to face the man who had illicitly fathered them. "It's calming, I guess. And interesting. But you can't get too close, or you get sick. The sick part's not fun."

Her eyes narrowed at his second set of questions. Was he really asking this? Had he not become upset by Cicero's revelation? Did her brother realize what it meant for him, for her, for Ramsay, and for the Woods in general? Potema's admission had only solidified the sinful nature of their conception, but she had known from the moment the words had fallen out of Cicero's mouth that something was off.

"Cicero and our mother are brother and sister," Maegi explained, trying to sound as patient as possible. "Brothers and sisters aren't supposed to have kids. That's weird. We're not going to grow up and have kids, because that would be weird." She gulped, leaving out the messier details Potema had lobbed at her. "But they had kids together, and I guess that's why we--me and Ramsay, anyway--look so weird."

She knew Euron would disagree with that last bit. He had always been a champion for their unique looks. But Maegi knew her impediment was just that, and Ramsay--well, Ramsay, gods love him, was sort of a freak show. Nothing like any other wolf she had seen.
Messages In This Thread
lord of the flies - by Maegi - January 11, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: lord of the flies - by Euron - January 11, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: lord of the flies - by Maegi - January 11, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: lord of the flies - by Kove - January 12, 2018, 04:36 AM
RE: lord of the flies - by Euron - January 13, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: lord of the flies - by Maegi - January 14, 2018, 12:17 AM
RE: lord of the flies - by Euron - January 15, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: lord of the flies - by Maegi - January 17, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: lord of the flies - by Euron - January 19, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: lord of the flies - by Kove - January 22, 2018, 04:28 AM
RE: lord of the flies - by Maegi - January 22, 2018, 06:53 PM