Moonspear aetherstream
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
It was not the answers she wanted, clear cut and raw. These definitely were not battle wounds. More subtle, more questionable—definitely not wounds she would imagine her daughter dying from. She had only seen similar wounds in very dissimilar circumstances, although this did not rule anything out in a world of possibilities. Distrust was running rampant already and none of this helped.

Very neatly, she had kept that anger in check until now, and had been for even longer than this incident—in a different shape, true, but real. It shone in the malice of Lyra's words and she, soothed by its company, didn't want to have to withhold it if only for a second more. Her lips peeled back into a silent snarl, painfully eager to rend Redhawk between her grip. Even if she could not explain how, it barely mattered to her at this point. She had been bothered by them for far too long. This distaste was only compounding through the generations.

Lyra's observation was keen and it brought her lips down over her teeth for a new frown. "He could have, and I wonder how if so." she shot a glare towards the girl's legs, then back towards her mouth, thinking through the possibilities. Poisoning another was a delicate business. She knew of it done through eating contaminated foods, and a few other similar avenues. "It does smell like a poison," she agreed. Or maybe it was just the bitterness of it all that burned her nose like it did. "If it is, I want to know how a Redhawk managed to do it without killing himself in the process.." she growled, floored by the very notion of them ever being smart enough for that. It would mean he had to get here (in winter) with the poison and somehow get it into Galaxy's system without a lot of evidence laying around in the meantime. She simply doubted it still.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
aetherstream - by Amekaze - January 11, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: aetherstream - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 07:30 AM
RE: aetherstream - by Amekaze - January 24, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: aetherstream - by Lyra - February 23, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: aetherstream - by Amekaze - February 28, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: aetherstream - by Lyra - March 11, 2018, 05:49 AM
RE: aetherstream - by Amekaze - April 01, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: aetherstream - by Lyra - April 08, 2018, 05:40 AM