Moonspear no less than skies
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He did nothing to rankle her concerns any and his greeting was simple.. smooth, and she could appreciate it. Neutrality was easy to deal with and Amekaze liked when it could be so. If so. "As they should," she smirked. Any intelligent enough beast that was not acclimated to the heights should probably take time to adjust. In fact, she'd be concerned for his capacity if not the case. "But that is good. I was born to a mountain, and always known them.." besides brief interludes in other places, or as her stays as a wandering wolf.. but the mountain had never left the wolf even on her longest stays away.

"What was the forest like? Besides dark. Could you see any stars?" she asked, curious enough to pry into what life had been like leading him to here. She had never seen one so dense from the outside--not that Ame had ever lurked all that near with a pack scent strong upon it. It, unlike so many of the other nearby forests, had been claimed for all she'd ever known it anyway. She had never had a chance to see it up close.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
no less than skies - by Amekaze - January 14, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: no less than skies - by Ganondorf - January 22, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: no less than skies - by Amekaze - January 24, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: no less than skies - by Ganondorf - February 04, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: no less than skies - by Amekaze - February 07, 2018, 02:58 AM