Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
The woman, still nameless, pushed her stone toward Maegi, and the girl looked down, staring at it for a brief moment. "Is this your offering?" she asked, cocking her head slightly to the side. She glanced back up at the other white-pelted wolf. "I usually bring a dead rat or mouse. Not today, though."

She felt sort of guilty, at the admittance, as well as inadequate. Here this woman had come prepared, while she--the child of the Woods!--arrived without gifts. Her ears cupped forward, toward the stone, trying to listen for any chastisement from the Daedra; she was satisfied to hear no complaint thus far.

"Do you know my mother, my father? How long have you been around? Why haven't I seen you here before?" The questions, even in the heat of the moment, seemed useless; Maegi didn't envision the woman speaking anytime soon. Perhaps, though, the queries would bring forth words in answer.
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - January 27, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM