Moonspear have you ever considered being a farmer.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The mountain path let them down without incident, and she was surefooted and curious of what may await once it began to open up and the worst pass. When footing was solid, she lifted her head and watched the carcass loom closer. Really, a lucky find. They would fatten their caches well with this, and no one had needed to chase or rally the creature even. Easy.

"It would not surprise me if it had been chased off this way or wounded itself before, as well.." she considered as for potential aids in this death before Liffey had come upon it. "I have seen them do some real damage to themselves, mostly among each other.." she added, well aware. "Either way, makes them easier for me to eat," she smirked, having tried to match pace a little better to the sterling yearling on the way. Once closer, she bounded off for the dead beast.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 14, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - January 28, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 29, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 01, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 03, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 10, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 26, 2018, 10:01 AM