Wapun Meadow If I can see you filling with me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Nope, definitely didn’t know her.

Even before she revealed that her approach was the result of mistaken identity, he’d decided that she was a stranger; the longer he looked at her, as more it became apparent. With the mystery solved, he had half a mind to just leave, but remained rooted in place by the tone of her voice. His ears perked and he gazed at her curiously, saying, “It’s fine.” It wasn’t, not to him—Xan liked to think that mistaking him for anyone else was impossible and, if somehow done, a crime, because no one was anything like him—but he let it slide just this once. She hadn’t seen his face, he reasoned with himself, just a pelt of white that could belong to almost anyone. But reasoning along didn’t sooth the dull ache of his ego, only provided the necessary means to form questions.

“Who’d you think I was?” he asked, knowing full well that it was doubtful he’d recognise the name. Still, having a name would benefit him later on, on the off chance he ran into his assumed look-a-like; then he could decide for himself if the current mix-up was really something worth accepting and letting go of or not.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
If I can see you filling with me - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Lucy - January 18, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 11:54 PM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Lucy - January 19, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Xan - February 06, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Lucy - February 24, 2018, 01:34 PM