Lost Creek Hollow girl you party all the time
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Before he could disagree about the bear running the place—he should really learn to pick up on the sound of teasing—she realised the truth. But him being in charge still didn’t explain why the bear was there, or how he was involved, so Xan explained: “The bear is just sort of there. He’s been there as long as I’ve been alive, and even long before that. Doesn’t really do anything, though.” Especially not now. Arthur was currently preoccupied with the whole hibernation thing, so he wasn’t even out moseying through the valley. He hadn’t left, though, he was still living there—just sleeping.

When her head turned he, too, glanced sideways, but there was nothing there. Looking back at her with a furrowed brow, he waited for her to either speak or run off after something, wanting to believe that she’d seen something he hadn’t. The creases of his forehead smoothed out when she looked back at him, speaking, and apparently no longer distracted by whatever had made her lose focus. “It’s hard,” he admitted. “Definitely not for everyone, but I don’t think that’s something you can find out for yourself until you’ve tried.” Obviously, some made it clear that they could never lead, let alone build their own pack from scratch—he thought of past encounters and the submissive wolves he’d met. Anyone could tell just by looking at them that they wouldn’t be able to do anything worthwhile but, for wolves like Corinna, things weren’t so black and white. She didn’t come off as the easily dominated type, and she was bold enough to have left all of her family and friends behind, so maybe she could do something for herself—not that he’d tell her any of this, as it borderlined a compliment and he didn’t give those out so easily.

“I get that,” he said, biting back the harsher words that threatened to spill over. Although he was used to getting his way and had a bad habit of acting out when he didn’t, he was trying to leave that part of him behind and become a better wolf. So whilst the words crossed his mind, he kept from actually saying them, choosing to take the more civil route. This time around anyways; it was on a case-by-case basis that he picked and chose who he was nice to and who he was not. “You know where I am if you change your mind,” he said, briefly glancing towards home.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
girl you party all the time - by Corinna - January 16, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: girl you party all the time - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: girl you party all the time - by Corinna - January 16, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: girl you party all the time - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: girl you party all the time - by Corinna - January 16, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: girl you party all the time - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: girl you party all the time - by Corinna - January 17, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: girl you party all the time - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 01:52 PM