Bearclaw Valley this is the last take for the night, understand it's kinda late
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
She spoke and he listened, taking into account each word said whilst eyeing her. He was skeptical of her being there, despite his decision to let her speak, and this he made known—especially as she explained how she’d looked after her family members. He figured she was just buying herself some time before scurrying off but, once her past was out in the open, her actual skills followed after. Hunters would always be needed for as long as food was a key component of survival, as were warriors; those that could defend the valley were worth keeping around, assuming their loyalty remained unbroken. And though these reasons were far more enticing than the tale about looking after her father and brother, he found himself with a question regarding her role as a caretaker. “What do you mean when you say you took care of them?” he asked. “Did you treat them medically, or just babysit?” Whilst Poet was there as the acting medic, Indra’s attack made it clear that it wouldn’t hurt to have at least two around.

Keeping others in order wasn’t something that really caught his attention, the job being one that he’d assigned to himself. Besides, she was a small, slender girl—against a brute twice her size, he doubted she’d be able to control him. “I don’t let just anyone stay here,” he told her. “If I let you, what will you do when you go out beyond these walls? Are you just going to wander into other packs’ territories, too?” He couldn’t have that happening. Sure, he might be able to smooth things over if she did so at Easthollow, but what about all of the other packs? He didn’t need that risk hanging over him.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is the last take for the night, understand it's kinda late - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 03:59 AM