Moonspear ring the bell
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
For a heartbeat, everything fell so neatly into place. The other issues, the losses, were just fleetingly out of view. She savored his closeness, and when Hydra arrived among them, she was welcomed with a fond growl and click of her teeth back at her in response. She knew it was going to be short-lived, but still appreciated it until Charon's details hardened her expression, and mood, to a different sort of edge as Redhawk seeped into it, Korei's absence, and how Rannoch and Liffey were to play into this.

Ame hadn't thought all too deeply about it, or them. Perhaps Alya knew something she did not. The alpha admitted she was not overly close to either of them and appreciated them best in passing these days, like so many others when she wasn't feeling very patient, or personable. She'd always liked them well enough, for what it was worth. Her lips drew to a new frown.

Although her ears had fanned back as he went on, she swung them up at Drageda's mention. "Waiting would definitely be best," she mentioned. "Let Blackfeather wear them out, too. And I believe they do," although she left room for her daughter's confirmation. They all knew Amekaze had nothing direct to do with keeping Redhawks informed, although it did bother her freshly that Korei could have wandered right into their waiting chaos. The notion sent up a prickle.

"I agree, though. I could appreciate seeing them prove it," she replied as for Liffey and Rannoch, feeling a little behind on considering their loyalty to Redhawk over Moonspear from on their mountain. It was fresh, and she was processing it to know how to approach.. if it was a justifiable as her daughter suggested. "As for Korei, she already did well to make it clear she put the safety of others before her family as well, so.. it is hard to say what else she has done now," Ame barred her teeth, still sour at her for that debacle several days back that Hydra could attest to, even in her absence. Maybe her leaving had just been to weed out their weakest links, and Charon's plan could be the next--although as he said, she sorely hoped not. She didn't want it to come to that. Neither did she like thinking of her pale firstborn in such an ugly, foul way--practically alongside Redhawk sympathizers, no less.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
ring the bell - by Charon - January 17, 2018, 05:30 AM
RE: ring the bell - by Amekaze - January 18, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: ring the bell - by Hydra - January 18, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: ring the bell - by Charon - January 19, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: ring the bell - by Amekaze - January 20, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: ring the bell - by Hydra - January 30, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: ring the bell - by Charon - January 31, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: ring the bell - by Amekaze - January 31, 2018, 04:34 AM
RE: ring the bell - by Hydra - February 06, 2018, 02:41 PM