Bearclaw Valley I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Instructions and a location were given, though he was hesitant about searching. What if he damaged them somehow and they no longer worked? He tried to tell himself that slight damage wouldn’t make them totally useless, deciding that Blondine would have mentioned being cautious if that were the case. Still, he lingered for a moment longer, only for the sight of his friend’s wound to have him abandoning whatever worries still lurked in his head. After running his tongue over her cheek to reassure her—I’ll be right back—Alexander took off towards the treeline; it pained him to do so, the movements pulling and tugging at his wounds in all the wrong ways. At one point, a yelp even slipped out of his mouth as a branch fit him just right so that it smacked the wound on his neck.

It wasn’t long before Xan was returning, cobwebs clasped softly in his mouth—plus stuck to his muzzle, face, and various other parts of his body. That which he held were dropped at the healer’s feet after a bit of struggling, and then he quickly retreated back to Reigi’s side so that he could reassess her.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 06:53 AM