Wapun Meadow i have no mother, i have no father, i have no face
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian

urgh, lol.  let me know if i need to change this.

she is pulled from her hovering anxiety by an intrusive bark.  instinctively she recoils before noticing that it was her new brown friend that had called out to her.  she shifts, relaxing, tail beginning a soft and steady wag as the other girl initiated play.

soon after another followed — when the breeze turned she could tell that the woman smelled strongly of her friend, and her guard was easily dropped as she continued mouthing at whatever parts of sif she could grab as they tumbled around in circles together.

but then a third breaks through and she begins to feel wildly outnumbered.  her play comes to a halt as she begins a steady lope towards the moon-kissed woman, not unfriendly but cautious.  

intrusively, her nose breaks the last of the space between them as it weaves into her pelt, down her nape and to her shoulder.  her tail is still wagging gently against her hocks. 

pulling away, she slowly lowers herself into a bow, releasing an inquisitive whine.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
RE: i have no mother, i have no father, i have no face - by Reigi - January 20, 2018, 05:08 PM