Neverwinter Forest when i am not around
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
figured id go ahead and get this up! optional but tagging for ref, lmk if i need to edit anything~ @Fiadh @Tegan @Lucca @Clover

mother'd gone back to drageda without her. she'd explained why (though blixen didn't really understand most of it she'd gotten the gist - she's probably due for a birds and the bees talk by now) but it still stung. and with artaax off doing whatever it is nomi asked him to do, and furi... she's feeling more than a little disjointed and isolated. she doesn't know any of the redhawk clan she travels with - @Raven, @Ben, @Lagan, and @Orca - though they seem fine, she hasn't talked to them much, taking up post more as a silent guard, consumed by her own worries. 

she misses furi. she should be there too, fighting with her. she could ditch the kids -- they don't need her, they have their family -- and be there. how mad would nomi be? despite her impulsiveness, she does the job she's assigned, but -- being here in limbo, away from mother in drageda and furi in potential danger is twisting her up inside. she could go back to drageda too -- but she thinks about what might happen if she's not back to make sure everyone is okay and that stops her. 

frustrated, the teen looks up to realise they've made it to their destination. she looks at the redhawks and sighs. she'll just have to figure out a way to get through this on her own.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
when i am not around - by Blixen - January 22, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: when i am not around - by Tambourine - January 22, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tegan - January 22, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Blixen - January 23, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tambourine - January 23, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tegan - February 01, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Blixen - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tegan - February 05, 2018, 04:21 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Blixen - February 07, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tegan - February 07, 2018, 02:59 PM