Moonspear smells blood
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
It was never in her nature to make it all too easy to tell what she was thinking. She operated between the lines, subtleties key and she knew she spoke in ways that others could easily find obscure--especially in these days with so much awry, and a drifting dissonance looking to loom upon her and complicate the situation. Her hold felt shaky enough as it was, wanting to slip and making her think to her speckled mate.. who did help keep her head here and reminded of this everything at their paws here and now.

What she offered aloud was only a piece, however, and she accepted that it was that way; years had made it so. To her, it was clear, however, and her gratitude towards Terance ran awfully deep. She hoped he could sense it too. "Thanks," she said, first of all. Likely he would have kept an eye on them anyway. She just felt better with the confirmation, especially with how shaky things could be one moment to the next. "I appreciate it," she added on. It was never a dull moment around these wilds lately and she trusted none of it.

Still, he committed to her guard and offered more. Towards this, she was not about to deny the opportunity for the pups, but not looking to burden him unwanted if teaching the inexperienced was not his forte; she understood how it was with the young ones, so many questions and having to keep an extra eye on them just because of how new at certain things they were still. At Terance's age, she had only ever seen to her own siblings in that manner, and even sometimes now, her patience could be awfully short with them on certain days. "If you would like to make it like lessons, feel free to take your pick. Jarilo has more experience than Vela does. She only just picked this interest up recently," she veiled her warning simply, and conversationally enough for her standards. "Hydra has. A variety of perspectives would be good for them, I think." It certainly couldn't hurt, she believed.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
smells blood - by Amekaze - January 30, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: smells blood - by Terance - February 03, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: smells blood - by Amekaze - February 03, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: smells blood - by Terance - February 05, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: smells blood - by Amekaze - February 07, 2018, 02:27 AM
RE: smells blood - by Terance - February 11, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: smells blood - by Amekaze - February 17, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: smells blood - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: smells blood - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 02:22 AM