Redhawk Caldera Don't tell me it tastes like chicken.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
The breadth and depth of her new role was still sinking in for Towhee. It was strange to think that she alone called the shots around here now. Of course, she wasn't likely to make any big decisions without consulting her godparents. In theory, however, she could do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. Feel the power flow through you, she joked to herself as she walked the borders. A lot of things had changed in the past month, yet her patrolling remained the same, and it was as comforting as it was boring.

Her orange eyes glanced upward, tracking X's movement overhead. They dropped again as she scanned her surroundings. It was a white winter wasteland, with nary a movement other than the quivering of the naked treetops in the distance. Coughing out a slight tickle in her throat, Towhee kept moving, happy that her wounds had knitted well enough to stop hurting her with every step.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - January 31, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Tegan - February 01, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 01, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - February 01, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Tegan - February 01, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 02, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - February 04, 2018, 12:55 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 07, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - March 05, 2018, 08:54 AM