Redhawk Caldera Don't tell me it tastes like chicken.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
X alerted her to her younger sibling's approach by swooping low to catch her eye. Towhee immediately turned and found herself face-to-face with Tegan. -Hey, bro,- she greeted casually, appraising his respectful posture. It wasn't really necessary, although she appreciated the sentiment. -Thanks, dude,- she said, tail waving.

Another dive bomb caused her to glance over her shoulder to see Colt walking up to them. She hadn't heard his greeting but she supplied one of her own. "Hey, Colt. Yeah, I guess there is," Towhee concurred with a dip of her head, a small smile playing about her mouth.

"I know I'm the Alpha now and all," she quipped in the next breath, peering between the two, "but I don't think I need bodyguards." Towhee huffed a dry laugh, then added more sincerely, "Could always use company though. It's pretty slow out here today."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - January 31, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Tegan - February 01, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 01, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - February 01, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Tegan - February 01, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 02, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - February 04, 2018, 12:55 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 07, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - March 05, 2018, 08:54 AM