Redhawk Caldera bedroom calling, better pick it up
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Clover immediately requested a breakdown of the recent war. Towhee's mouth opened, then closed again. -Hang on a minute,- she signed, -I'm not awake enough for this.- She made a conscientious effort to fully rouse herself by giving her body another shake, drawing in several deep breaths and even pacing back and forth. Slowly, her brain booted up properly and she settled on her hindquarters again, peering in her sister's direction.

She was so young, though Towhee didn't feel as though she should sugarcoat or, worse yet, withhold the details. Clover needed to understand the gravity of the battle. -Although we won, it wasn't easy and it definitely wasn't pretty.- She pointed at the various cuts and bruises—many of them fully or partially hidden by her fur—and glanced at X, who had settled down like a brooding hen on a small snowdrift.

Returning her orange eyes to the youth's face, she began. -Your mom, Quixote and I entered the forest together. There was no sign of anyone at all for a long time. Then I yelled, calling them cowards, and that brought them out of hiding. That's also when Eljay randomly appeared.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - February 03, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - February 05, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - February 06, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - February 09, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - March 07, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - March 08, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - March 21, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - March 26, 2018, 12:39 PM