Redhawk Caldera bedroom calling, better pick it up
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Of all the details she had expected Clover to try to pry from her, Towhee hadn't expected this one. Her mouth opened and shut twice while she tried to wrap her mind around what exactly her sister was asking. She blinked too, just for good measure.

-He wasn't supposed to be there,- she explained, signing slowly. -Not just with our particular party but with the group as a whole. I don't really know where he came from. He was just there all of a sudden. And to tell you the truth, he wasn't nearly as good of a fighter as the rest of us. But he helped simply by being there, I think.-

Before continuing and describing how the enemies had waged an attack only to retreat moments later, Towhee paused to see if Clover would have any more (off-the-wall) questions.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - February 03, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - February 05, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - February 06, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - February 09, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - March 07, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - March 08, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - March 21, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - March 26, 2018, 12:39 PM