Redhawk Caldera bedroom calling, better pick it up
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Clover posed no more questions, Towhee picked up where she'd left off. -I actually didn't notice Eljay until after the fact, because I was jumped. Just seconds after calling out, there was a she-wolf at my neck. I won't lie to you, Clo. It was scary, especially being down one sense. Even though I've never been able to hear and I've never known a difference, I knew then and I know now that it gave me a disadvantage in combat.-

She paused and licked her lips, even though it was her legs that were getting weary from all the signing. -I was busy trying to save my own neck, so I didn't see what else was going on. But in what felt like the blink of an eye, her teeth were gone and the whole lot of them were fleeing back into the woods, like the cowardly little bitches they were.-

And if she could go back and do anything differently, she would have given chase, with or without Finley's blessing. She would have rounded up and slew every last one of them. Because they'd won the fight, and the war, but in some ways, the Blackfeathers still had the last laugh. They were still out there, still at large, still terrorizing... just doing all of it in a different neighborhood.

With that sobering thought in mind, Towhee motioned to her sister to join her as she climbed onto all fours and began roaming the borders again. X drifted after them as she gave voice to her thoughts: "In hindsight, I wish we'd gone after them, really made sure the threat was eliminated." She peered at the young girl, wondering if Clover would pick up what she meant. "We'll hope for the best—that they're gone for good—but prepare for the worst," she concluded, cracking her neck as she resumed the tireless patrolling of the caldera's borders.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - February 03, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - February 05, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - February 06, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - February 09, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - March 07, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - March 08, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - March 21, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - March 26, 2018, 12:39 PM