Bearclaw Valley Legally blonde
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Much of his time went towards Reigi; tending to, looking after, and guarding her. He wanted to believe that neither Wardruna nor Phocion would dare go behind his back and go after her but, at the same time, he couldn’t really say that he knew too much about either of them. Besides, there were also the loners to worry about, the hormones of a woman’s heat being something that could turn even the most cautious of wolves into an utter fool. So he kept close to her as often as he could without neglecting his other duties—usually, that is.

The wind carried with it a scent and a voice, neither of which he recognised. The voice was too loud and the scent too strong for it to have come from beyond his valley, immediately sending him into attack mode. And, despite the mounds of snow that covered the ground, he raced away from Reigi—he didn’t stop to see if she was following or not, he just ran—trailing after the scent.

Xan didn’t slow, even as he reached the source. Instead, he sprung forth with his forelimbs outstretched and jaws opened wide, intending to slam right into the female and tear into whatever he could get ahold of.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Legally blonde - by Dixie - February 03, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Legally blonde - by Xan - February 04, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: Legally blonde - by Dixie - February 08, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: Legally blonde - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: Legally blonde - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: Legally blonde - by Dixie - February 15, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Legally blonde - by Xan - February 16, 2018, 05:30 AM
RE: Legally blonde - by Reigi - March 21, 2018, 06:44 PM