Bearclaw Valley Now you know, all you need is me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
In spite of how on edge he knew he should be, he let himself relax against her, welcoming the kisses. He just stood there with his face pressed into her fur, taking in her scent until it became too much for his senses; at that point, he pulled away and put some distance between them to rein himself back in. Though the distance didn’t last for very long as he was soon right back where he’d started, only this time he plopped down beside her and rested his head over her withers—which wasn’t a position he was used to. It felt strange at first, more so because of how close he was than anything else, as Alexander had always been one to favour his personal space. But—and this was perhaps the most perplexing thing—he eventually settled in and, in a way, even started to enjoy it.

“I don’t know what I’m doing,” he admitted aloud, voice muffled by her fur. “I think I made a mistake but I don’t feel regret.” It was weird and he wanted to blame it on her heat but, somewhere in the back of his head, there was a voice that doubted he’d feel any different once things were back to normal. Sighing, he pulled his head off of her and sought out her gaze, asking, “You really don’t understand me? Not even some of it?” He liked that she didn’t speak, that her voice didn’t interrupt his thoughts when they were together, but he also wished that she could. For that moment alone, though, just so he could talk things out with her and get to the bottom of his confusion and what their next step was. Would they still be friends, or something else? Did either of them even possess the capacity to be anything more? He didn’t know and he couldn’t ask her—or anyone, for that matter.

Things were easier before, when he could run and free himself of all responsibilities by doing so. Running was something of the past, though, something he could no longer do—and, surprisingly, he was fine with that. Xan didn’t want to run away, he didn’t want to abandon her, his pack, or the valley. He wanted to stay and face the consequences of his actions, whatever they may be and however much confusion and upset they might bring with them.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Now you know, all you need is me - by Xan - February 04, 2018, 02:22 AM
RE: Now you know, all you need is me - by Reigi - February 04, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: Now you know, all you need is me - by Xan - February 06, 2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Now you know, all you need is me - by Reigi - February 10, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: Now you know, all you need is me - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Now you know, all you need is me - by Reigi - February 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Now you know, all you need is me - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: Now you know, all you need is me - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 12:16 AM